Below you’ll find a series of videos published over the course of a week, showing how you could have made 24% profit on the markets by following the simple Bread and Butter Trader signals.
Today I’ll show you how you could collect 5.5% by trading GBP/USD.
You don’t need to be watching charts all day to catch these trades – just set up the simple, free signals as shown in the Bread and Butter manual.
This is my second video in the series showing how Bread and Butter Trader made 24% profit in just one week. This one shows how I collected another 3% on the Dow Jones.
• These trades haven’t been cherry-picked – this is warts-and-all trading!
• You can do this without being stuck to your trading screen – just set up the alerts and you’ll be told every time a trade is about to happen.
• This simple technique can be applied again and again, across different markets and different timeframes – at times that suit you.
This is my third video in the series and it really demonstrates that we sometimes have to handle some losing trades. Today you’ll see how I picked up profits on EURUSD, and had to give some of those back on the FTSE.
As I said, this is warts-and-all trading – like it really happens, rather than the glossed-over stuff you see in most marketing fluff.
In my penultimate video, I show how you could have added another 2% profit to the 10.5% that you’ve already got under your belt this week.
This final video shows my trades for the week on EURGBP, bringing my total profits for just 5 days of trading to a staggering 24%.
• This involves no screen-watching. Just set up the alerts and wait to get your signal.
• The alerts are free to set up, so there are no running costs.
• And remember, Bread and Butter Trader sold out in just a few days last time, so please don’t miss out when it’s re-released on 12 June. Get your name down today to ensure you’re on the priority list.